Well, we’ve come to the end of January 2013 – how are your New Year’s resolutions holding up? Not so great? No problem, we’re here to help! Check out the following list of resolutions, find yours, and then read about the products that will help get you back on track:
1) SAVE MONEY: Try Lothantique’s Authentique Collection Liquid Soap Refills. They’re a full litre of liquid soap, for only a few dollars more than the pumps. Refill every soap dispenser in the house and still save money!
2) MAKE EVERY DAY SPECIAL: Whether you’re reading your favourite book, cooking a great meal, or just snuggled up on the couch watching a movie, you can make every day special with the Secrets d’Antoine Candle (or really any of our fabulous candles, although this one has an incredible woodsy scent with hints of tangerine and moss).
3) BE MORE STYLISH: Refresh your whole wardrobe without buying a single piece of clothing . . . just pick out a new signature fragrance from our Josephine Eau de Parfums Collection, and make every outfit feel new again. Citron is one of our favourites, but there are several others you can choose from in the “New Products” section of our website.
4) RELAX MORE: Take time out of your busy day for a relaxing bath, with Les Lavandes 600g Bath Salts. There are even real lavender seeds in the salts, giving you a truly indulgent and restorative experience.
5) REDECORATE: Herve Gambs Couture Fragrance Diffusers are so beautiful (and multi-purpose) that they can update any space in a snap. Choose from a plethora of colours and styles in the new Herve Gambs “Shop By Brand” section at www.lothantique.ca . . . resolution, complete!
6) GET HEALTHY: Okay, so we can’t make you run more or actually go to yoga, but we can hook you up with 100% Pure Shea Butter from Belle de Provence. It is a natural way to mosturize, and help restore dry, chapped, Winter skin.
7) TRY SOMETHING NEW: Baby steps – how about trying your favourite bar soap, but in a new scent? We have Marine, Green Tea, Verbena, Lavender, Grapefruit, and so many others at www.lothantique.ca! Come on – you’ve got to start somewhere 🙂